Q: How many different types of layouts do we offer?
Our apartment homes are available in both one bedroom and two bedroom layouts. For our one bedroom units, we have the layouts labeled differently, so we can differentiate between them. They all are uniquely designed with their own color schemes. We offer contemporary living here at Renaissance Point! If you don't like carpet we have the first floor with all stained concrete, the second and third floors offer hardwood and carpet. We have vessel sinks, plenty of cabinet storage, garden tubs, door bells, walk in closets, coat closets, laundry closet, and so much more!
Q: What are our prices?
- Our prices are subject to vary daily. Today, however, our one-bedroom units start at $699
- Ground floor: $699 ( Belle/Grace )
- Second floor: $699 (Dawn)
- Third floor: $699 (Claire)
- Our two bedroom units start at $999
- Ground floor: $999 ( Lee)
- Second floor: $999 (Rose)
- Third floor: $999 (Rose)
Q: How big are your apartments?
- Our one bedroom units are approximately 781 sq ft.
- Our two bedroom units are approximately 1180 sq ft.
Q: What are our qualifications for acceptance?
- At Renaissance Point Apartments, we run a background check and credit check on all applicants.
- We do not accept felons.
- We will accept your bankruptcy.
- You must not owe any apartment complexes.
- Derogatory marks regarding your past rental history can serve as a means of non approval.
Q: What is our security deposit?
- $99 non refundable deposit
Q: Pet Policy
Renaissance Point allows your pets to enjoy your new home!
Q: What is included within the rent?
Your water is based on the square footage and # of occupants that live there. It is not based on usage. You pay Entergy for electric. We offer $49 AT&T package for cable and internet.
Q: How do they pay their rent?
You can pay your rent several different ways. One way, is to slide it under the office door. Another, however, is through our website: www.renaissancepoint.net. You’ll need to create a username and password. Once you have access, each month, you can go online and take care of this.
Q: Do we hold any apartments?
If somebody is wanting an apartment “held” for them “Just in case” they will need to pay the deposit in full of $99